Jansen Valk Thompson & Reahm, a top local CPA firm in southwest Michigan, is growing and is seeking experienced audit staff to join its Kalamazoo, MI office. This is a great opportunity to join a practice where your efforts will be visible and rewarded.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in public accounting.
The position includes the following duties:
- Perform most engagement procedures with supervision and work well with the engagement team through completion of the project.
- Execute compilation, review and auditing assignments from planning through wrap-up.
- Assist the tax department when needed.
- Work at client offices.
- Work the hours required to complete assignments in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following qualifications:
- BA or Masters in accounting, business administration or equivalent.
- An active CPA license or progress toward obtaining licensure.
- Experience planning and conducting audits and supervising staff a plus.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to producing quality work, positive attitude and strong work ethic.
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Our firm offers great work-life balance, competitive salary and benefits (including a flexible schedule) and a family-friendly work environment.
Please send your resume along with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.