Financial management and reporting is an important part of the success for charities and other not-for-profit organizations. Jansen Valk Thompson Reahm offers specialized audit, tax and financial consulting services to many types of non-profit organizations.
Our team of auditors and analysts work with many types of not-for-profit clients across West Michigan. We provide services to arts and cultural organizations, private foundations and human and social services organizations.
JVTR professionals stay in-the-know on tax, accounting and reporting rules, and fully understand the challenges of operating and managing a non-profit. Members of our team volunteer on boards and committees for local charities, so they see the challenges faced by not-for-profits. We can provide the assistance you need to meet your financial and regulatory requirements.
Our related industry expertise includes:
- Accounting services (audit, review and compilation of financial statements)
- Accounting system implementation and support
- Federal tax preparation and consulting
- Strategic tax planning and projections for private foundations and unrelated business tax
- Assistance obtaining non-profit status with the IRS