The macroeconomic environment for manufacturing firms, including strong global competition, rapidly changing technology and consistently updated tax regulations, can present a challenge to companies of all sizes. Jansen Valk Thompson Reahm will provide the advice and assistance you need to prosper in the manufacturing arena.
Our experts in the industry can explain the opportunities at the Federal and state levels for research credits, domestic Production Activities Deduction, alternative fuel tax credits (propane forklifts, etc.) and accelerated depreciation.
Compliance with the changing state tax landscape is also of critical importance to the manufacturing industry. Our state tax team can explain the significant compliance changes and opportunities regarding Sales and Use tax, Income and other taxes.
Our related industry expertise includes:
- Accounting services (audit, review and compilation of financial statements)
- Accounting system implementation and support
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Business succession/survival planning
- Compensation planning (including retirement plans)
- Entity selection
- Estate planning
- Multi-state tax filing requirements
- Federal and state tax preparation and consulting
- Pros and cons of equipment leasing versus financing
- Strategic tax planning and projections (annual and long-term)
- Valuation and buy-sell consulting